Work and Personal Development programme-
Specially for Men
Life for men is changing, and changing fast. Many men are questioning who they are, where their life is going and how their expectations of life fit with these rapid changes. Navigator provides men with a down-to-earth way of exploring these issues.
Navigator is full of positive thinking and good humour and is packed with ideas and examples. Content include: realistic self assessment, challenging expectation, a man's world, clarifying values, taking risks and making changes, physical and feeling fitness, setting achievable goal strategies, assertiveness for men, putting yourself across positively, working relationships, communication and production.
- Addresses key issues for men
- Encourages men to take responsibility for their own development
- Provides a positive way forward for men and organizations
- Increased communication and team work skills
- Improved effectiveness at work
- Improved work/life balance
- Increased confidence and job satisfaction
- Ability to take responsibility and plan for personal and work developments
|Improved effectiveness at work
|More confidence at work
|Take more responsibility
|Taking more initiative
The program consists of five main ingredients:
- Your own workbook- includes developmental exercises to work through in your own time
- Four one day workshops- spread over three months, so that you are away from work or home for only a day at a time and can integrate the learning into your everyday life
- Practical examples- to demonstrate and inspire
- Coaching partnerships- mutual support for all participants throughout the programme
- Networking- to encourage to build up and use group's range of professional and personal contacts
The program is run by licensed Navigator Trainer Mike Taverner who lives in Canberra and is a well established consultant in program management, training and rural research. He is a gifted trainer and communicator who has embraced Navigator as an opportunity to expand his work with men's groups. Mike is a long-term associate of Careers in Motion.