Both programmes are tailored and regularly updated to meet current organisational needs so participants achieve their optimum blend of personal and work results.
Typical results from line manager evaluations
Following the programme partipants:-
- Deal better with change
- Are more realistic about their self-assessment
- Have more self confidence
- Set and achieve clearer goals
- Have increased personal motivation
- Accept more responsibility for their development
- Have a more mature and positive attitude
- Communicate more assertively and effectively
- Add more value to their work
- Improve customer relations
- Present a positive image
|Improved effectiveness at work||
|More confidence at work||
|Take more responsibility||
|Taking more initiative||
Participants view of the results
We have an abundance of evaluation evidence, gathered from a wealth of organisations over many years. Here is just a flavour of the fantastic results you can expect.
- 84% of Springboard participants say they are ‘more open to change' since attending the Springboard Women's Development Programme.
- 83% say they have ‘a more positive attitude'.
- 80% say they have ‘increased confidence/self esteem'.
- 79% say they are ‘better at managing change'.
- 78% have ‘taken on more responsibility'.
- 75% say they can provide evidence that they are ‘better at problem solving' now and 67% can provide evidence that they are making a ‘better use of resources'.